Flydex Automobiles Pvt Ltd, a start-up funded by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University-Technology Business Incubation Centre, bagged the third prize among the top 20 start-ups shortlisted from 112 entries in the green energy category at the Rural Innovators Start-up Conclave-2018.
The conclave was jointly organised by the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad and the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. The two-day conclave was inaugurated by Vice-President of India M Venkaiah Naidu on August 30.
FLYDEX Automobiles Pvt Ltd offers wide range of highly efficient and eco-friendly Generator Sets to their customers. Also company serve as service provider and manufacturer of I. C. Engines which are more efficient than other products available in market.
Flydex Automobiles Pvt Ltd products contain following specifications:
- THE FUEL EFFICIENCY The fuel efficiency of I. C. engine enhanced 4-5 times of normal circumstances.
- THE POWER OUTPUT The power output of I. C. engine enhanced 4-5 times of normal circumstances.
- THE NET TORQUE OUTPUT The net torque output of I. C. engine enhanced 4-5 times of normal circumstances.
- THE INCREMENT IN TEMPERATURE The increment in temperature of I. C. engine decreases.
- THE MILEAGE OF VEHICLE The mileage of vehicle enhanced 4-5 times of normal circumstances.
Akash Srivastava, founding director of Flydex Automobiles, participated in the start-up category along with Vivek Kumar Patel, director and Aravind Singh, marketing head of the start-up.
Sanjeev Jain, Vice Chancellor of the university, congratulated the alumni and the business centre on the achievement.